- 150000.00 - 225000.00 INR
Magnetic Head Pulleys
Owning to the huge industrial experience and knowledge, we are counted among well known manufacturers, exporter and suppliers of Magnetic Head Pulleys. It provides protection against tamp iron contamination of both fine and large particles. When the product is passes over the pulley, non-ferrous material is release in a normal trajectory. The ferrous metal attracted toward the pulley and last on the belt until the belt moves away from the pulley. This separation is either automatic or pulley. Moreover, it is mostly used in Recycling/Processing of plastic, glass, wood, aluminum and other non-ferrous materials flows which includes food, grains, textile, ceramic, Chemicals and coal. Metal recovery/separation of fasteners, blanks, wire, chain, tools and other ferrous objects from your product flows.
Magnetic Pulley Features :
- Cost effective
- Protects process equipments
- Prevents breakdowns
Magnetic Pulley Types of Strength :
- Heavy Duty - Belt speed to 2 m/s, used in Heavy Duty, Mining and Foundry with burden depths up to 100 mm.
- Medium Duty - Used for material recovery facility and in construction & demolition, and for general used with burden depths up to 75 mm. Belt speeds to 2 m/s.
- Light duty - Belt speeds to 1.8 m/s, and use with burden depths up to 50 mm. It is good for secondary clean up of various fines and tramp iron.
Magnetic Pulley Benefits :
- No operating costs
- Cost effective
- Excellent for secondary separation
- Prevent costly breakdowns
- Protect processing equipment
- Increases product purity by removing unwanted iron.
Magnetic Pulley Applications :
- Chemical, rubber, pharmaceutical
- Coal cleaning/ desulfurization
- Crushed or broken stone
- Food, ceramics, mining
- Foundry, e-waste processing
- High quality carbon/quartz cleaning
- Pallet recycling, glass recycling
- Paper & pulp, slag, sand, wood chips
- Pigment & paint, glass, plastics
- Portable crushing plants
- Processing of municipal waste
- Recovery of metal in ore processing
- Shredded tire processing
- Wood & plastic recycling
- 10 Per Month
- 5-10 Days
No: 5A, 2nd Street, Sakthi Nagar, Puthagaram, Kolathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600099, India